22 October 2009

How do I love working for the gummint, let me count the ways...

If I am Gary Pivoda or Louis Marciano, respectively of Latham and Rennselaer New York, then my favorite things about working for the state of New York are:
  • Not doing my job
  • Turning in fraudulent time sheets
  • Having a secret hideout in a parking garage
  • Where I can take naps all day
  • And smoke pot
  • And use cocaine
  • And weigh and package pot
  • And weigh and package cocaine
  • And sell pot
  • And sell cocaine
  • And throw all night drinking, pot, and cocaine parties for other state workers.
  • Did I mention not doing my job?
  • And doing lots of drugs, then taking naps, while on the clock?
All in all, they are facing 22 criminal counts. Pivoda's and Marciano's party affiliation and union membership could not be determined by hapless reporters. They claim to be surprised at being busted for such petty activities, when there are other state workers doing much worse stuff.

Oops! Let that cat out of the bag!


Bookmark and Share


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive






Why pick on Progressives?

Progressives are neo-barbarian, luddite fools who want to replace all scientific progress with their failed, pseudo-scientific, utopian fairy tale and take us back to the paleolithic period. In other words they are douchebags.

Q: Do you have a problem with Progressive Insurance?

We don't have a problem with their insurance product. But the company is also a major giver of money to politically progressive causes, and because of that the owners and managers are total douchebags.

Tweet me like you love it

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP