28 September 2009

2016 Olympics Must Go To Rio de Janeiro!

Just Say "No" to Chicago!

Rio...


Do it for the beaches. Do it for the weather. Do it for the babes!

Don't make me do it! Don't make me pull out the big guns! These ammo-pounders are going to make you surrender like a whimpering monkey baby. I warn you. I'm warning you! I'm warning you! Really! I'm! Warning! You!

You can't say I didn't warn you. You asked for it. Brazilian super-models follow, including Giselle Bundchen, aka Mrs. Tom Brady.

















Smitty was right! It has to be Rio!


Bookmark and Share


1 comments:

Snidely Whiplash,  October 2, 2009 at 11:39:00 AM EDT  

You may have won this round Penelope Pitstop but I will get you yet!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive






Why pick on Progressives?

Progressives are neo-barbarian, luddite fools who want to replace all scientific progress with their failed, pseudo-scientific, utopian fairy tale and take us back to the paleolithic period. In other words they are douchebags.

Q: Do you have a problem with Progressive Insurance?

We don't have a problem with their insurance product. But the company is also a major giver of money to politically progressive causes, and because of that the owners and managers are total douchebags.

Tweet me like you love it

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP