28 September 2009

Perez Hilton: Oh No You Didn't, Barack Obama

This is a guest post from Perez Hilton, I think. All I know is he smelled like Pina Coladas and tried to kiss me when he gave me a DVD with this article on it.

Obama said Kanye West is a jackassBarack Obama must have gone loco from sleeping in the same room that that kookoo-for-cocopuffs George W. Bush used to sleep in, because he opened his trap to say something extremely rude in an interview the other day.

He said: "Kanye West is a jackass."

And we think there are just some politicos who spend all their time golfing and eating certified Japanese Wagyu beef because they are in over their head.

Just saying!

We give him credit because he knew he had done wrong, and so this morning he issued an apology to all our beautiful jackasses.

Obama says:

"I would like to issue an apology for the comments I made. My intent was to be humorous and not offensive. I have nothing but love and respect for jackasses in general of all cultural backgrounds. What saddens me most is that it took away from the issue of Health Insurance Reform in America, which is all I think about day and night except when I'm thinking about golf or Wagyu beef. I once visited a food pantry in the White House kitchen and told them to send all the American beef to feed the homeless. American beef isn't as exceptional as that delicious Wagyu beef from Japan. Anyway I work with many jackasses, not least among them Rahm Emmanuel. I didn't intend to tar them with Kanye West, since clearly he is in a different class from the typical jackass."

Isn't it interesting that living in the White House qualifies a person to claim to be surrounded by jackasses? Huh.

Do U think his statement is sincere? Or is he just being a jackass?


Bookmark and Share


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive






Why pick on Progressives?

Progressives are neo-barbarian, luddite fools who want to replace all scientific progress with their failed, pseudo-scientific, utopian fairy tale and take us back to the paleolithic period. In other words they are douchebags.

Q: Do you have a problem with Progressive Insurance?

We don't have a problem with their insurance product. But the company is also a major giver of money to politically progressive causes, and because of that the owners and managers are total douchebags.

Tweet me like you love it

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP