19 September 2009

Nancy Napoleonosi: Power is my Boytoy

This has got to be the best exclusive photo and interview I have ever gotten. I got to talk, well, listen to Nancy Pelosi in person! It went like this:


The Empress of San Francisco, Lady Protector of the Golden Gate, Patroness of the Teabaggers Guild and Salad Tossers Guild of the Castro District, High Druidess of the Haight, Lady Nancy Napoleonosi, appears before you to bestow upon you an immeasurably valuable nugget of her wisdom.

Hearken and learn, oh ye bitter clinging douchebags of the outlying provinces. Open your provincial proletarian ears and listen to your betters when they deign to grace you with their superior aristocratic wit.

Props to Reagan Fanatic for the excellent photoshop.


Bookmark and Share


5 comments:

Aunt Flo September 25, 2009 at 2:04:00 AM EDT  

I am RAMDO because of this Title...

'Power is my Boytoy'...Top three!

Aunt Flo September 25, 2009 at 2:16:00 PM EDT  

rolling around my dirty office...

Charles Johnson,  September 27, 2009 at 12:49:00 AM EDT  

I can't believe you sexist, racist nazis are picking on the first female speaker of the house ever! Actually I can, because I have been listening to the Thetans telling me that all conservatives except me and the ultra-conservative Barack Hussein Obama, mmm mmm mmm, are goose-stepping Nazis.

Aunt Flo September 27, 2009 at 2:34:00 AM EDT  

Well Charles, I can't believe the microscopic size of Nancy's package...

must have been cold that day

Post a Comment

Blog Archive






Why pick on Progressives?

Progressives are neo-barbarian, luddite fools who want to replace all scientific progress with their failed, pseudo-scientific, utopian fairy tale and take us back to the paleolithic period. In other words they are douchebags.

Q: Do you have a problem with Progressive Insurance?

We don't have a problem with their insurance product. But the company is also a major giver of money to politically progressive causes, and because of that the owners and managers are total douchebags.

Tweet me like you love it

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP