12 October 2009

Progressive Lies about Rush: that fake Slavery quote

How do you know when a progressive is lying? His or her or its lips are moving.
Surprise surprise surprise, the progressive douchebags are lying again. Here is the latest thing those shameless liars allege that Rush Limbaugh said.
We didn't have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I'm not saying we should bring it back; I'm just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark....
All the progressive douchebags who keep on slandering and libeling Rush Limbaugh with this fake quote had better either come up with the recording or retract it. It's slander or libel, depending on how you did it. It's false anyway. Here is what Rush Limbaugh had to say about it.
People saying I made jokes about the good points, whatever, the finer points of slavery. So to set the record... No, not to set it straight. To confirm the record, I don't know how many times on this program I have gotten into arguments over the last 21 years with people when I have asserted that the Civil War primarily was about slavery. People have called me, "No, it wasn't! It was about states' rights. It was about this," and I said, "Don't be silly. Abraham Lincoln knew that the union could not survive if one man was allowed to own another. I have uttered those words, quoting Lincoln favorably, too many times to count.

Slavery -- indentured servitude, whatever you want to call it -- is abominable, particularly in a free country. I've had people call this program and say, "Well, the Founding Fathers, I mean they were slave owners! Three-fifths of a person for blacks." Yeah, it's a sad shame. It's an absolute sad shame but I've given people the history. At the time there were 13 colonies. Getting them to all agree to rebel against the king and to declare independence, there were compromises necessary for that unity. Then when the Founders wrote the Constitution, they put the prescription in the Constitution for ending slavery, in the amendments -- and in our founding document, the Declaration of Independence, "All men are created equal, endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, among them life, liberty, pursuit of happiness." How many times I've quoted that, I can't remember.

If I had said what they say I said, I would be gone. There would be nobody around. Snerdley would have resigned on the spot, even if I was trying to be funny.
And in their rush to bash Limbaugh, the progressives let their usual racist instincts shine through. Check this out.



That is racist, straight up hypocritical racism! Check out why.



 This is lame, but at least it references the most obvious oddity in the drawing, number 59's potbelly.



 This is mean, but it also refers to number 59's potbelly.


Also, this picks on the progressives' designated targets: people who are fat or old. Somehow progressives think they will never get fat or old. Well I got news for you Logan's Run dildos. You will either die or get fat and old. Get fucking used to it.

Damn progressives, I hate them. Does that break some kind of hate speech law or some such bullshit?


Bookmark and Share


6 comments:

garofalo,  October 12, 2009 at 10:27:00 PM EDT  

I don't know which is more offensively racist, that he called number 59 "boy" or that he assumed 59 was a drug abuser because of the color of his skin.

Joel Surnow October 13, 2009 at 12:08:00 AM EDT  

garofalo;
I'm back, you're fired. Pack your shit and get it the hell off my set.
Skank.

Doug Welch October 13, 2009 at 12:14:00 AM EDT  

I thought her name was Saquatch My bad

Aunt Flo October 13, 2009 at 12:18:00 AM EDT  

Is this really janeane garofalo?

hey janeane...I need a fluffer for my upcoming film Octomom Gangbang number 23...want a job?

The AG,  October 13, 2009 at 12:59:00 AM EDT  

Guilty on the hate speech infraction, motherfucker. Your days are numbered.

Wade Rathke,  October 13, 2009 at 7:03:00 AM EDT  

They certainly are going to get fat And old And Die. Can't get out of the last one.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive






Why pick on Progressives?

Progressives are neo-barbarian, luddite fools who want to replace all scientific progress with their failed, pseudo-scientific, utopian fairy tale and take us back to the paleolithic period. In other words they are douchebags.

Q: Do you have a problem with Progressive Insurance?

We don't have a problem with their insurance product. But the company is also a major giver of money to politically progressive causes, and because of that the owners and managers are total douchebags.

Tweet me like you love it

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP