11 October 2009

To future ex-Progressive-Douchebags, Anita MonCrief will be an inspiration

We all know nobody is gonna be inspired by a foul-mouthed white male ex-progressive douchebag and lout like me who doesn't aspire to be much more than a splash of cold water in the face of sleepwalking progressive douchebags. That's okay. On the other hand, there is Anita MonCrief, a black woman born into a poor family, who used to be a radical progressive Democrat working for ACORN and ACORN's political arm, Project Vote. She abandoned her progressivism after finding that it was too dishonest for her. When she embraced the truth and her inner conservatism she also rediscovered the Catholic Church she had grown up in, strengthened her family bonds, and testified against ACORN wherever there were eyes to read or ears to hear.

Ms. MonCrief wrote a piece that has been very popular on the conserva-sphere this weekend, and you ought to read it. If you're not a progressive douchebag then you should know what changed her mind. If you are one, then you should know what changed her mind and might change yours. She concludes her tale with this testament.
I will tell anyone that there has been a certain amount of inner peace that I have never had before and I have noticed more harmony in my family. For the first time in my adult life I can honestly say that I am not at war with myself or the world. I never knew that by changing my political beliefs that I would find my faith, change the course of my life and end a self destructive pattern of victimhood.
Read the rest, douchebags!


Bookmark and Share


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive






Why pick on Progressives?

Progressives are neo-barbarian, luddite fools who want to replace all scientific progress with their failed, pseudo-scientific, utopian fairy tale and take us back to the paleolithic period. In other words they are douchebags.

Q: Do you have a problem with Progressive Insurance?

We don't have a problem with their insurance product. But the company is also a major giver of money to politically progressive causes, and because of that the owners and managers are total douchebags.

Tweet me like you love it

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP