07 August 2009

The Real Joke is Government Service

I became confused when I heard the word 'service' used with these agencies.

  • Internal Revenue 'Service'
  • U..S. Postal 'Service'
  • Telephone 'Service'
  • Cable TV 'Service'
  • Civil 'Service'
  • State, City, County & Public 'Service'
  • Customer 'Service'
This is not what I thought 'service' meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to 'service' a few cows. BAM!!! It all came into focus. Now I understand what all those agencies are doing to us.

You are now as enlightened as I.


Bookmark and Share


2 comments:

Blago Bloggo August 7, 2009 at 7:48:00 AM EDT  

I should give credit where credit is due. My cousin, Bubba Baggins, told me this joke. He did not get this joke from that woman, Monica Hairfoot.

Aunt Flo August 9, 2009 at 12:50:00 AM EDT  

Next time some douche asks you 'Where's the Beef?' point them here..

Post a Comment

Blog Archive






Why pick on Progressives?

Progressives are neo-barbarian, luddite fools who want to replace all scientific progress with their failed, pseudo-scientific, utopian fairy tale and take us back to the paleolithic period. In other words they are douchebags.

Q: Do you have a problem with Progressive Insurance?

We don't have a problem with their insurance product. But the company is also a major giver of money to politically progressive causes, and because of that the owners and managers are total douchebags.

Tweet me like you love it

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP