26 August 2009

Teddy Kennedy

So late last night I wrote that John McCain wouldn't retire until after Teddy Kennedy, and less than an hour later Kennedy dies without retiring. Now McPain's going to do the same thing and stay in the Senate until he croaks too. Maybe the ghost of Mary Jo Kopechne was hovering over my shoulder while I was typing that. I'm not saying I got the juju or the magic fingers full of boogety-woogety wee wee woo woo for all you progressives out there, but you know... I'm saying something.

Boo!


Bookmark and Share


2 comments:

Aunt Flo August 26, 2009 at 5:11:00 PM EDT  

Dude...you're freakin me out...

Can you predict what my next heavy-drinking boyfriend is gonna look like?

GOD..I HOPE HE'S BLOND!!!!!!!

Blago Bloggo August 27, 2009 at 12:44:00 AM EDT  

Aunty, I am so certain that your next bf will look just like Orlando Bloom except not quite so ghey looking. You're a lucky lady.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive






Why pick on Progressives?

Progressives are neo-barbarian, luddite fools who want to replace all scientific progress with their failed, pseudo-scientific, utopian fairy tale and take us back to the paleolithic period. In other words they are douchebags.

Q: Do you have a problem with Progressive Insurance?

We don't have a problem with their insurance product. But the company is also a major giver of money to politically progressive causes, and because of that the owners and managers are total douchebags.

Tweet me like you love it

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP